Pasta with Pine Nuts
100g pine nuts
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
200g crème frais
10 sun dried tomatoes
2tbs oil from the sun dried tomatoes
350g of pasta
- Cook the pasta according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, cut the sundried tomatoes into small strips and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the pine nuts for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and continue cooking for a further minute stirring continuously until the pine nuts are golden brown.
- Stir in the sun dried tomatoes and crème frais, season well and heat until simmering.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss.
- Serve and sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Try swapping the sun dried tomatoes for black olives.